Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank you Andy!

I appreciate your help, your advice worked like a charm, now you can (obviously) see the links at the bottom of my page - yet another thing I learned this week.

I took my daughter to the elementary school this evening to find out her teacher and class list. She's happy about her teacher, not so happy about some of the kids in her class. She doesn't like a few of them, so we went from joy over one name on the list to tears over another. I'm sure it'll all work itself out. I hope.

I keep signing into Blackboard hoping my class will have started early, I am such a nerd.

I think I'll go check out some of the other blogs, catch you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I keep signing into Blackboard hoping my class will have started early, I am such a nerd."

LOL...you sound just like me! I get just as excited and keep logging in thinking that there'll be at least one of my classes that decide to post a bit earlier so I can get a head start. You're so funny! Don't feel bad, you're not the only 'nerd', lol. :)

My daughter feels the same way about some of her classes this year. But, I think there will always be that one class or more that will have some other kids in it that our kids may not like or get along with and if they do get along with all of the other kids, then there'll be that one teacher that our son or daughter doesn't like. Hopefully, she'll be able to still have a great year. I wish her well & you, too.