Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Testing!

Here is my first blog. This is meant to be a "what I learned this week" sort of thing, but since classes are out for the summer, I have nothing much to input on that note.

I worked all day, as usual. I'm in insurance. I love my job, I handle auto claims all day, and there are so many different types of people, it's always a challenge trying to figure out how to work with them all. I like the work, it requires organization and attention to detail. Being the perfectionist about my work that I am, those things suit me just fine!

Went swimming with my daughter after work, it's a great way to unwind after having my butt stuck to a chair for 10 hours a day. I must say though, I was quite pleased to come home to Andy's email and instructions on how to create a blog, I feel like I'm slacking if I don't have something to do in the evenings.

I'm looking forward to reading the other UIS Online bloggers postings, and I hope I can think of more interesting things to say than I have so far.

post 1 of ???

No comments: