Saturday, August 16, 2008

I met someone famous!


Well, I think he's famous. He's the son of a famous person, so I suppose that makes him famous. I met Walter Payton's son! I think his name is Jarrett. You will not believe where I met him. At my nail shop! I was sitting there getting a pedicure, and there is this large, good-looking man in the chair next to me. I thought that was unusual enough, and struck up a converstation. Come to find out, he is the son of Walter Payton! I took his picture, and hopefully I will be able to figure out how to upload it to this post. Anyway, that's the most exciting thing that happened to me today. The rest of the day was spent shopping for this party we're having tomorrow. It is an end of the summer, start of school for everyone party. My kids go back to school the last week of August, and of course we start soon ourselves. I got my books for my class recently, they all look great! I am taking ENG 360 Ancient Greek & Bible Motifs, which to me sounds fascinating. Well, I'm going to try to get this picture uploaded now, it's a really good photo! And he is just too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...he is a handsome man. That's so great that you met him AND he let you take his picture (how cool, lol). Wow, that had to be exciting. And yes, he is famous simply because of his legendary father who was one of the best football players of all time. Congratulations and you did a good job uploading. Geez, I need to go into the nail shop that you visit some time, lol.