Monday, October 6, 2008

Whew!

Well, I just finished writing and posting the first of 3 papers for my class. I had to redo the whole thing once because after I thought I had finished it I realised it was all wrong and had to start over from scratch! Ugh.

Do you know how hard it is to try to help your 2nd grader with her homework while at the same time doing your own? It is very hard. Practicing vocabulary words while responding to comments on the discussion board makes for some very interesting sentence structure, let me tell ya'!

I can feel the burn out beginning. I know I can't skip the next semester, it will just put me that much farther from my goal, but this class is about doing me in. I have got to take something other than an English Lit course next time or I will run screaming out the door! I am glad I'm an LIS major and not an English major! I get to sample some of everything - like an appetizer platter. Yeah, that's it. I am going to go do something relaxing now. Like comb my cat.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Girl, You hang in there. I know the classes can get overwhelming, but you can do it. I wish I would have worked on my degree back when my sons were in second grade. You can do it. Good Luck!
Beth