Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's a bright...bright sunshiney day!!

What a lovely day! It's beautiful outside! I was hoping for some cooler weather but this actually worked out great. I took my daughter to the pumpkin farm this morning, we took a hayride and she got her face painted and got to jump in bouncy castles!! Oh, and we got some pumpkins. The straw maze was excellent, lots of tight squeezes and dead ends, she must have gone through about 10 times! Then we went home, and we painted the little pie pumpkins we bought. We're saving the big ones to carve closer to Halloween. Then my husband and I washed our cars, he fixed the vaccum cleaner and now we're getting ready to go to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Just the two of us! Our oldest kid is at work, (how I love saying that!) and our 14 year old is babysitting our 8 year old. What a beautiful, beautiful day! I don't even care that I didn't get the promotion at work I was hoping for, I still like my job and I will try again next time, no biggie!

I love October!!! Hope everyone out there in blog land is doing well and enjoying the fine day we're having!

2 comments:

Andy Egizi, Program Coordinator said...

Congratulations. Good days are often hard to come by so they're all the sweeter when you realize you're living through one.

ajenno said...

Thanks Andy! I really enjoyed myself today. Hopefully this week will be a good one so I can keep my good mood for awhile! Hope you have a good week too.